Engraving on steel (marking rolls and dies).
The use of steel engraved pieces are various. Here are some examples: stamp mark using hammer, impression blocks to insert in a tool, impression blocks to print on cardboard, wheels to stamp by rolling, impression die.
Looking for information or advice?Contact us
- Currents steels : 90MCV8 (HRC 59-61). Z200C13 (HRC 60-62). 115CV4 (HRC 58-60). 40NCD16 (HRC 52-54). Z85WDCV (HRC 64-66). Z125KWDV (HRC 66-68).
- Machining according to drawings.
- Relief or hole cutting or no cutting engraving - left or right concave or convex. We carry out every graphic or drawing.
(1) STAMP MARK USING HAMMER
(2) IMPRESSION BLOCKS to insert in a tool
(3) IMPRESSION BLOCKS to print on cardboard
(4) WHEEL to stamp by rolling
(5) IMPRESSION DIE
(6) Normally derived graphics
(7) particular graphics to identify the impression in the case of a bad imprint.