Engraving pen STARPYRO : Marking by burning
All rights reserved for any improvement or modification. This document is not contractual.
This poker-working electric pen allows to mark on wood, cork, leather or plastic. It can be used for many applications from traceability to decoration. Its excellent construction makes this pen a robust, high-performance and well insulated tool, allowing a continous marking, without handle overheating.
Looking for information or advice?Contact us
- Insulating handle made of fibreglass and rubber
- Class 2 (double insulation).
- Special power pack for STARPYRO - Low voltage : 2V 230V supply - On/off switch. Activation light - Heat intensity control potentiometer - Power supply cable of 1,3m length - Output cable of 1,3m length.
- Heat diffuser ferrule.
- 2 electrodes for burning (thin line / bold line).
- Supplied in a specially finished case with protective sheath, both decorated, including:
- 1 STARPYRO fitted out with one thin line electrode
- 1 power pack
- 1 bold line electrode
- 1 STARPYRO rest
- Total weight: 1.440kg
- Warranty: 1 year (provided the user does not tamper with the device)
- RECOMMENDATIONS :
- Imperative: never bring the 2 electrode-holders into contact with a metal part or the power pack will be OUT OF SERVICE.
- Do not expose the device to water spray.
- Keep the working device away from inflammable product.
- The power pack STARPYRO can not be used to supply another device.
- Use only the BVG-electrodes.
- Use the tool in a ventilated place.
- This device must be kept away from childrens.