Engraving pen STARARC: electromagnetic spar marking.
This electric pen allows you to write en metal parts using electromagnetic sparking. On contact with the metal, the electrode causes arcing which burnishes the material. The mark it leaves is legible but not deep. This marking technique is designed for parts that are fragile ou that do not tolerate any deformation impact. This pen with its functional design is of robust construction. Its ergonomic shape and good weight distribution make for excellent holding qualities. Marking is easily carried out needing no effort.
Looking for information or advice?Contact us
- Glass loaded ABS case - UL 94 VO RED Ø 60x185mm.
- Weight: 440g.
- Voltage: - 12V alternating with spécial STARARC power pack for 230V supply - 2 arcing power settings ( and -).
- Class 2 (double insulation).
- Power supply cable of 1.400m length.
- Pen cable of 1.600m length.
- Earth plate cable (red) of 1.600m length.
- On/off switch.
- FRAP’M® mandrel allowing insertion of electrode without the aid of a tool.
- Ø 2x25mm tungsten carbide electrode, sharpened at its 2 points, Its excellent quality giving long life whatever material is to be marked. Inversion of the electrode, using straightforward rotation, avoids the need to sharpen which would interrupt the work in progress.
- DISMANTLING: take out the electrode, without any force, using pliers..
- REFITTING: insert the electrode in the mandrel, then push and click on a hard surface.
- Optional : HSS steel electrode for engraving stainless steels used in the aircraft of nuclear industries.
- Oscillating speed: 6000 sparks/min. giving clean and precise continuous line marking.
- Supplied in a specially finished case with protective sheath bothed decorated, including:
- 1 STARARC fitted out with one long-life electrode,
- 1 12V power pack,
- 1 eartch plate.
- Overall weight: 1.670kg.
- Warranty: 1 year (provided the user does not tamper with the device).
- RECOMMENDATIONS :
- Imperative: the part to be marked must lie on the earth plate to obtain arcing of the circuit.
- Do not expose the device to water spray.
- It is recommended to wear protective goggles.
- This device must be kept away from childrens.