SIRIUS numbering head: For hand or press use.
AVAILABLE IN STOCK.
This robust tool provides a hollow impression in metallic or plastic surfaces. The bolting system of the stamping wheels allows quick number changing. The shank can be unscrewed and replaced by a shank for press.
Looking for information or advice?Contact us
- Head & wheels made of hardened and nickel-plated steel.
- 6 wheels of 11 divisions (0 - 9 and 1 spacer).
- Figure sizes: 2 - 3 - 4mm
5/64" - 1/8" - 5/32"
- Length of the print: - 11.5mm for character size 2 mm (5/64")
- 16.5mm for character sizes 3 and 4mm (1/8" and 5/32").
- Weight: 0.460kg.
- Delivered in a small red plastic case with a spanner for the releasing of the shank.
- Wheels with letters on request.
- Special models on request.
- Adaptable to our FRAP presses.